- Music Festival Primavera Sound, 1-3 june : June marks the beginning of summer and with it comes the eagerly awaited Primavera Sound, one of the most acclaimed music festivals in Europe. For several days, internationally renowned artists come together in the Parc del Fòrum to offer unforgettable concerts in a magical setting by the sea.
- Sant Joan: On the night of 23 June, Barcelona is immersed in the celebration of the Festival of Sant Joan. This festival, which welcomes the summer solstice, is characterised by impressive fireworks, bonfires on the beaches and a lively night-time atmosphere.
- Digital Museum of the Casa Amatller - Barcelona: The Casa Amatller Digital Museum in Barcelona has opened its doors as the first museum of its kind, offering visitors a unique experience exploring modernism through virtual reality and advanced technology. With a 360-degree immersive room, a virtual reality room and traditional exhibits, this museum provides a complete experience in approximately 2,000 square metres of space.
- Formula 1 - Montmelo Circuit - 2-4 june: The Formula 1 Spanish Grand Prix returns to Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya from 2 to 4 June. This exciting sporting event offers fans the opportunity to witness live the skill and speed of the elite drivers and teams in one of the most important competitions of the world motorsport calendar.
- Tast a la Rambla, 8-11 june: For four days, in Plaça de Catalunya, the famous "Tast a la Rambla" is held, a gastronomic festival where you can taste tapas and snacks prepared by various restaurants in the city, both signature and traditional cuisine. The festival of the senses is complemented by a range of leisure and musical activities and gastronomic tasting and live cooking workshops.
- Escape to the Costa Brava. In June, the Costa Brava offers a warm and pleasant climate, perfect for enjoying its magnificent beaches and coves with crystal-clear waters. It is the ideal time to relax in the sun, practice water sports or simply enjoy the natural beauty of its coastal landscapes. Local festivals and cultural events highlight the region's tradition and folklore. From popular fiestas to gastronomic festivals, there are numerous opportunities to immerse yourself in the authenticity and hospitality of the Costa Brava.
Our recommendations of restaurants to enjoy the summer on the Costa Brava:
- Bo. Tic. Avinguda Costa Brava, 6, 17121 Corçà, Girona
If you want to treat yourself to a culinary treat, we recommend you visit this high-class restaurant, recognised with 2 Michelin stars. They offer an exceptional gastronomic experience.
- Far Nomo. Passeig de Pau Casals, 64, 17211 Llafranc, Girona
Located at the top of Llafranc, a charming seaside village known for its beaches, it offers spectacular views and exceptional Japanese cuisine. On the menu you'll find grill options, raw food and a wide variety of nigiris and makis.
- Mooma Mas. Saulot S/N, 17256, 17256, Girona
This restaurant stands out for being the pioneer in the production of cider in Catalonia. In addition to that, its cuisine and atmosphere offer excellent value for money. Given its setting surrounded by apple trees, it is only natural that apples are present in several dishes. You can enjoy delicacies such as tuna tataki with apple and onion cream.