In order to provide you with services and offers tailored to your interests, Barnes
uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site , you accept their use. Read more

What documents do I need to have to put my flat up for sale?

To sell your flat it is essential to have a series of documents present and located. 

In the case of selling a property through a real estate agency these will be necessary: 

  • Signed commission/mandate for sale.
  • DNI's, Passport, NIE.
  • Property deed.
  • Certificate of Energy Efficiency.
  • Certificate of Habitability.
  • Certificate of Suitability for the "Technical Building Inspection". (only in the case of buildings over 45 years old)
  • Last receipt from the IBI.

Without a doubt, this is one of the most important points when it comes to reflecting seriousness and commitment in the sale of the apartment. All this information will be required by the Notary at the time of signing the Public Deed of Sale.